Most of you may already know what’s happening with the easing of the lockdown restrictions but here is an overview of the lifting of the restrictions to make it easier for you!
In Wales, from Saturday 7th August, we went into an Alert level 0. What does this mean for you?
- No legal restrictions on the number of people who can meet indoors, including in private homes, public places and at events
- All businesses and premises can open, including nightclubs
- Face coverings will remain a legal requirement indoors, with the exception of hospitality premises
- Fully vaccinated adults, under 18s and vaccine trial participants will not need to self-isolate if they are a close contact of someone with COVID
- People should still work from home wherever possible
In England, all restrictions were lifted on July 19th. This means that in England everything is back to normal.
However, this does not mean that Covid hasn’t gone away. There’s still the anxiety around it and just because things are getting back to normal, whatever that may be, does not mean that your concerns about COVID aren’t still valid.
Tips To Cope with Anxiety Lockdown Lifting
For further information go to Gov.org to find out more about specific areas!
Feeling worried about a second lockdown, visit our ‘need help?’ page on the Platfform4yp website to find the help and support you need!