We are now offering our Peer Mentoring Out of Work Service to 16 – 24 year olds in the Cwm Taf area. Over the last five years, our service has a strong track record of working with people who have faced challenges with their mental health or substance use. We have worked with people across RCT and Merthyr to overcome their challenges, improve their wellbeing, and secure employment and volunteering positions.
- One to one mentoring from people with lived experience of overcoming mental health challenges. This mentoring is tailored to each person’s needs.
- Funding for training courses that will help to gain employment – for example PTS and CSCS cards.
- Funding for PPE, work and interview clothing, and initial travel costs.
- Funding and support to get back into full time education.
- In-house wellbeing and confidence courses.
- A programme backed by a proven successful track record.
Is this for me? It’s for people who have experienced mental health challenges – like anxiety or depression – or who are in recovery from alcohol or substance use.
It’s available if:
- you’re aged 16 – 24 and you’re not in education, employment or training.
If you’re not sure, get in touch with us to check.