What is it?
The Young People’s Wellbeing Toolkit shares everything we have covered in the last 3 years from running the State of Mind pilot project across Wales.
The project was funded by Welsh Government and everything from the project name to all the topics chosen was co-produced with young people aged 17-25.
This toolkit is a chance for us to share all our learning that could help you to support your everyday mental health and wellbeing.
The toolkit is broken down into the following sections:
- 10 ways to support your mental health and wellbeing
- How to feel better? (self-help, helping others and a guide about accessing support)
- How to grow your confidence?
- Love and compassion (for yourself and others)
- Mental wellbeing for all
- Relationships throughout our lives
- The teenage brain
- What to do in a crisis?